Hey Everyone

I am Eva Monster all so known as Eva's Scarlet Thorns. I am from South Africa and am promoting bands from this side. I will try post weekly so that you can hear what we have going on this side and where gigs take place etc. I will all so post of which international bands come and play this side. We are really hoping to get South African metal on the map and hope that you can become a part of it.

I will be having interviews with the bands and try get them to the chat too so that everyone can talk to them.

If there are any suggestions/ideas/anything you want to know please feel free to send me a message.

Thanks

Eva Monster

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thus sounds pretty interesting, never heard a band from south Africa any you would recommend?
This**

Looking forward hearing some SA metal \m/ bring it on

This is pretty cool SA band with a Swedish name I guess cause Vinterslav mean Winter slave in Swedish !

Hi there,

I must apologies for the late reply but I have been so busy with music promotion, work and my family that I have finally got a two week break back in my home town. 

There are so many great bands and musicians here in South Africa. My goal is to market them as artists and bands, I do promotions for free and it stretched over South Africa and internationally. I would be happy to have your support and I am sure the bands will appreciate it. I have posted a new fourm and here is the link:

http://metalmansion.com/forum/topics/links-and-information-to-eva-s...

You will be able to see all the groups, websites and social media sites I use to promote my own music and the music of other bands. Please like, share, join and subscribe to the links on each page. Come and join us on the website to promote your music or bands you know of through the chat room and reddit pages. 

Reddit is a great way to promote the music, please join us on there and add and up arrow to the music and songs you enjoy and what you would like to know more about.

Thanks for the support and keep the horns up

Eva Monster

InebriatedLlama said:

Thus sounds pretty interesting, never heard a band from south Africa any you would recommend?

Hi there, 

Thanks so mush for the link, I will check it out and add them to all the social media platforms that I am running.

Please join me on the other social media account to find out more and to promote music you like.

Eva Monster

Andersson said:

This is pretty cool SA band with a Swedish name I guess cause Vinterslav mean Winter slave in Swedish !

Eva, hi there. I am radio station manager at Hard Rock HelL Radio and we are always looking for new bands to feature on our radio station. If you have MP3 tracks for your bands please go to www.hardrockhellradio.com/uploadmusic and send us tracks from the bands for radio airplay.

\m/ Jay \m/

Heya, nice to meet you I am they Eva Monster. Thanks I will most def check it out and send you details. We have really great music here in South Africa and many talented artists. 

Thanks

EM

HRHRadio said:

Eva, hi there. I am radio station manager at Hard Rock HelL Radio and we are always looking for new bands to feature on our radio station. If you have MP3 tracks for your bands please go to www.hardrockhellradio.com/uploadmusic and send us tracks from the bands for radio airplay.

\m/ Jay \m/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Metal Mansion ™.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service