Let's be honest we all have them. A band or song that is so not metal but we still listen the shit out of them. Whats yours? I'll go 1st. After a couple of beers I will blast the fuck out of some Meatloaf.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I listen to deathcore but I personally prefer Death Metal....there I said it

Duran Duran and No Doubt

I enjoy (also with the ingestion of alcohol) the fine music of John Dowland (The Randy Rhodes of the 1500 century).

Especially the galliards.

Also Mozart and Arnold Schoenberg.

Duran Duran, I see someone else has good taste in guilt too
Pearl Jam and Nirvana

To many to mention ha ha! I think most metalheads appreciate most music with loud guitars ;-) I mean it´s hard to say what's not metal enough with old bands who actually contributed to the birth of metal, I listen a lot to deep purple, nasareth,the who etc.. I also listen to my fair share of Oi ! and Punk, and sometimes I´m in the mood for Johnny Cash! ha ha I love good music no matter what genre as long as it is someone actually playing the instruments sampled shit like hip-hop and trance I cant stand!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Lord Edgard posted a status
"http://damnationgallery.bandcamp.com get our EP Transcendence Hymn, while waiting for our upcoming album "Black Stains" to be ready!"
6 hours ago
mark russel san felipe posted a status
"SO FUCKING PISSED I WANT TO MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FAMILY!!!!!"
6 hours ago
Profile Iconjack hunter and Luis Costosa joined Metal Mansion
yesterday
Profile IconSynysterTraits and Sarah Pote joined Metal Mansion
Wednesday
Dylan is now a member of Metal Mansion
Monday

DemonicThrasher posted a status
"A Million pounds a month for the rest of your life, but every concept album you listened to would be shuffled, would you do it?"
Monday
Profile IconNichole, Shawn Davidson and Matt joined Metal Mansion
Sunday

Cáthal posted a status
"Ensiferum - way of the warrior https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcxBjFK12zg"
Nov 10

© 2017   Created by Metal Mansion ™.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service