I'm always looking to play new games and wanting to know what everyone else likes.
So what are your favourite games of all time? \m/

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

My favourites have always been The Elder Scrolls.
I like Mortal Kombat, Fallout, WWE, Pokemon and Two Worlds too.

I like all the Resident Evil games and Silent Hill 1, 3, and 4. I want to play Dead Space 3 and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. I also like all the Mortal Kombat games and Super Street Fighter.

They're cool games. Never got into them much but Silent Hill is one of my favourite movies so I need to get the newest game.

Jason Charles Borda said:

I like all the Resident Evil games and Silent Hill 1, 3, and 4. I want to play Dead Space 3 and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. I also like all the Mortal Kombat games and Super Street Fighter.

The Silent games are really awesome, and it may make a torn on your mind cause it's really about psychological horror, but it doesn't really have the objective of scarying you (even though it may be scary some times, but more creepy), at least in the way i see it. For me the game series strong point is the heavy subjects, the paranoiac atmosphere that goes around it, the desolation and the hopeless feeling that's always a part of it. The best ones for me are the Silent Hill 1, 2, 3, origins and the shattered memories.

Ruptured Aura said:

They're cool games. Never got into them much but Silent Hill is one of my favourite movies so I need to get the newest game.

Jason Charles Borda said:

My favorites are the Devil May Cry series, Assassin's creed series,  Sillent Hill series, F.E.A.R, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and others.

Diablo 2, to this DAY! Warcraft and Starcraft, Civilization, Tropico...Also, I've got a thing for horror games like Fatal Frame, Silent Hill, The Suffering, and without a doubt Resident Evil

Brutal Legend is one of my faves, Borderlands 2 is also one of my addictions, great game, if you've got a lot of time to invest in it anyway. For more instant action, I found Prototype 2 to be very fun, sad that its never gonna get another entry in the series...

Vampire the Masquerade!!! Both Bloodlines and Redemption are awesome; but Bloodlines is definitely the one for me. I'm also a fan of The Elder Scrolls (Skyrim especially), Dragon Age and Arcanum.

Well, I'd probably add Monkey Island, Sanitarium and Silent Hill 2 to the list, too.

The Elder scrolls : Skyrim

Walking Dead

Castlevania : Lords of Shadow 1&2 (my favorite fantasy atmosphere)

Warhammer series

Splinter Cell series 

Company of Heroes

i wouldnt know where to start...id say dark souls but also love resident evils (ps1), slient hill, assassins creed, red faction, gta and the list goes on.

Well, as someone that calls himself MetalGeek, my favorite game is Brutal Legend, but I love games that go all the way back to the NES like Wizards & Warriors. I love Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Asssassin's Creed, Prince of Persia (the Sands saga specifically), Zelda, Bloodrayne (Bring the series back!!!) Bioshock, A few of the Final Fantasy games, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Elder Scrolls, Soul Calibur, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Dragoon, Genesis era Sonic, Mario of course, Infamous, and so on...

Fav of all time gta vice city, love it. And the gta series of course.
More recently I've been liking Bungie's Destiny.

RSS

Latest Activity

Metal Mat posted a status
"The chat function hasn't been working for the last few days now. What gives?"
10 hours ago
Dum posted a status
"where is everybody?"
17 hours ago
Profile IconDum, George and Luka joined Metal Mansion
17 hours ago
Luka joined chris farris's group
20 hours ago
Profile IconLuka and George joined Andersson's group
20 hours ago
George joined Andersson's group
yesterday
Kymera posted a status
"“I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”"
Monday

© 2017   Created by Metal Mansion ™.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service