Hey whats up? I'm really new to this site since yesterday! Just wondering if anyone like the genre "Deathcore"? Considering it does fall under the "Death Metal" genre. Like Whitechapel, Chelsea Grin, Suicide Silence, Attila, Carnifex, Thy Art Is Murder, Acacia Strain....just to name a few.

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

Whuddup! :) Yes, I'm very, very into Deathcore. More Signal The Firing Squad & Medea Rising, but I fucking love Chelsea Grin & all those you mentioned. I actually intended for this group to be deathcore, but I assumed the majority of people here would prefer plain straight ol' death, instead of core.

Sweet! Well Deathcore is a sub genre of Death Metal so your deff on the right track with the group! Glad to know someone else here into deathcore!\m/

Jesscore Sandenbergh said:

Whuddup! :) Yes, I'm very, very into Deathcore. More Signal The Firing Squad & Medea Rising, but I fucking love Chelsea Grin & all those you mentioned. I actually intended for this group to be deathcore, but I assumed the majority of people here would prefer plain straight ol' death, instead of core.

I'm personally not keen on much Deathcore. I love Killwhitneydead, All Shall Perish (if you class them as Deathcore) and Parkway Drive though

Yeah. I like Chelsea Grin and White Chapel. I found out about Chelsea Grin back when I was on Facebook.
Yes esp Carnifex,black daliah murder and Whitechapel oh yea and suicide silence.

yea i love chelsea grin and thy art is murder

Im more into straight up metal, I like some core type stuff. Deathcore is okay, Oceano is awesome. I was always wondering what Blackcore would sound like

RSS

Latest Activity

chris is now a member of Metal Mansion
7 hours ago
Jay posted a status
"Art suggestions for tattoo sleave to with slogan " Heavy Core Music" ;) getcha pull dudes and dudettes"
yesterday
Nel Berkheij posted a status
"I have tickets for Metallica, in Amsterdam! Whoooohoooo! Going to see them for the first time!"
yesterday
R'lyeh posted a blog post
yesterday
Marcus A Castilla joined Ben Surasak Tuitel's group
Thursday
Profile IconMarcus A Castilla, Khristine, David Thomas and 2 more joined Metal Mansion
Thursday
tony joined Miss Divina's group
Tuesday
tony is now a member of Metal Mansion
Tuesday

© 2017   Created by Metal Mansion ™.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service