Slayer is the band that got me into metal. My friend introduces me to Slayer back in 2009 and I was like holy fuck Balls \m/

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At 12 years old the gods set foot a chain of events that led me to PANTERA. 

Black Sabbath

That's a good question..Lita Ford, Ozzy Osbourne, Twisted Sister,. Don't know.... There are several...

iron  maiden judas priest ac dc   mostley the classic stuff   came first ..then came motorhead slayer venom ..death metal black metal   celtic frost bathory .. the more  extremer stuff ..

I was born into metal (Mum was a "Souxie and the Banshees" loving punk and my dad was a "Led Zeppelin" loving metal head who was also a musician and professional recording engineer)

I how ever Hated metal after being drowned in it SO got into .... TRANCE!

I KNOW!

BUT, I started college and got into alot of my Dads work and slowly got drawn back, but when Linkin Park's HYBRID THEORY came out I was hooked and have never gone back, I'm massive on 80's hair metal at the moment (DEF LEPPARD, FIREHOUSE, WINGER, WHITESNAKE etc) but I love everything from Pantera to Type-O-Negative BUT that said I AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE the biggest Coheed and Cambria fan - even if they are a bit pants now days - LONG LIVE "THE SECOND STAGE TURNING BLADE" &  "IN KEEPING SECRETS OF SILENT EARTH 3"

RAISES HORNS HIGH!  I..I.

"Souxie and the Banshees  .. dident sid vious from the sex pistols  played drums  in the band for a while?

Iron Maiden. I remember the day my dad bought me the eponymous album as if it was yesterday. 

I remember Dance of Death just came out so it was 2003. 

Slipknot. 

Mostly Dio, Fates Warning and Maiden. I have aways been into Black Sabbath and Judas Priest.

AC/DC back in 1977....soon followed by KISS en Judas Priest....;-)

Judas Priest's Screaming for Vengeance when I was 12 years old.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2020   Created by Metal Mansion ™.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service